Wednesday, November 6, 2013

20% Project Week 5

Week 5


Me and my partners are struggling because we don't have a camera to take pictures so that's a problem. Were thinking about taking pictures about all the parks of Anaheim, and maybe take pictures of some of the best restaurant in Anaheim. We think that we have to come up with a solution for we can take pictures. What I am hoping for that we have time to take pictures because I'm coming out late from soccer practice from the school soccer program, then i don't have time to go places to take pictures. I think that we are gonig to have to mange our time for my partner for they can take picture with out me and then we can summit our pictures for our 20% project. I think that our problem that we have for us.      

No comments:

Post a Comment